All resources on eviQ Education fall under the following three categories:
- Created and developed by eviQ Education: using clinical expertise and evidence based best practice.
- Collaboration with an external party: including collaboration around content and development or development only.
- Hosting only: eviQ Education hosts appropriately approved resources developed by external partners.
All eviQ Education resources undergo strict governance and development review prior to becoming approved eviQ Education content and must meet the following criteria:
- Developed for health care professionals, cancer patients or their carers and family
- Point of care education
- Interactive and accessible design
- Represent our national audience
- Support inter-professional learning
- Evidence based, peer reviewed content.
Contact us for more information on how eviQ Education resources are developed.