The Cancer Institute NSW is developing an online information source for patients and their carers, family and friends. It is intended to help people affected by cancer easily access reliable online cancer information that is easy to understand and digest.
It is designed to:
- bring together quality patient information that is accurate, relevant and designed for patients and their carers, family and friends
- simplify and expedite the task of finding information
- inform and empower people during the cancer care process
- encourage informed decision making
- provide answers to general questions about cancer, cancer care and what to expect.
We need clinicians to join our Content Reference Group, to review the patient information that has been written by Cancer Institute NSW.
If you are interested in joining our Content Reference Group please send us an email.
We look forward to working with you!