NEW! eviQ Education App
Test your knowledge with 8 oncological emergency mini quizzes
It's been on your wishlist - and we're excited to finally deliver you an eviQ Education app!
Download the app and use the code 'eviQEd' to access exclusive content including:
- Certificates of completion*
- A record of your learning*
- Exclusive content, including interactive knowledge quizzes
- Leaderboard stats
- Change of practice/new eLearning notifications
- Spaced education for retention of clinical knowledge.
* only available via the app
Download the app to your mobile or tablet now! →
NEW! Introduction to haematology and blood and marrow transplantation
Module 4 of our BMT course is now available - focussing on differences between the types of blood and marrow transplants.
At completion of this module you will be able to:
- outline the therapeutic intent of treatment with blood and marrow transplantation
- distinguish the key differences between the different types of transplants
- outline the different stages within the transplant process and describe the purpose for each stage
- identify treatments and agents used at various stages of the transplant process and apply this to assist in clinical practice.
Complete module 4 →
NEW course! Screening and management of anxiety and depression
This five-part course addresses the key issues that arise when discussing screening and referral of adult cancer patients with anxiety and depression.
The training includes practical examples and tips from oncology clinicians about how they discuss anxiety and depression with their patients. The examples are provided as a guide to help you build confidence to refine your own approach to initiating these sometimes challenging conversations.
Complete the course →
CVADs is changing: REGISTER for the free webinar
We will be hosting a 90-minute webinar on Wednesday 21 July from 7pm-8.30pm AEST to support your understanding of the new evidence for CVAD management. The webinar will guide you through new clinical tools, eLearning, supportive resources and competency assessments.
New resources include:
- Three comprehensive eLearning modules from preinsertion to removal
- seven clinical procedures
- patient education
- CVAD assessment and documentation tools
- complication management algorithms.
The webinar will also be recorded and available online.
Register now! →
A big thank you to our clinical advisory committee for their exceptional feedback on the content for modules 1-3. We are excited to finally begin building and design - and start developing content for the remaining modules.
Keep up to date with our progress via the ADAC V4 page →
CNSA - a great day in Sydney!
It was great to see our clinical community at the Sydney CNSA Annual Congress in June. Thanks to all that came to say hello!
Got a good story? Hypersensitivity/anaphylaxis podcast
We would love to hear any interesting experiences you have had with either hypersensitivity or anaphylaxis for our next podcast! Please get in touch if you have a tale to share.
Share your experience →
eviQ protocol updates
Subscribe to receive content area specific updates direct to your inbox - click here to sign up to eviQ newsletters.
eviQ also lists all recently added protocols and updates made in the past 90 days on their content area homepages: Cancer genetics Haematology and BMT Medical oncology Radiation oncology, Clinical resources
eviQ Education flyers available for your practice - Featuring a catalogue of all our courses. You can now print your own flyer to display in your workplace.
Rapid Learning series - New to Rapid learning? Browse our Rapid Learning library.
Rapid Listening series - Listen to our rapid learning series on our website, or listen/subscribe to the podcasts on Spotify or Google Podcasts.
Facilitator training: Register for on-demand facilitator training and/or an online Q & A session webinar:
- ADAC Q & A session - Wednesday 21st July 2021 at 2.00 - 3.00 pm (AEST)
View the training calendar here .
Email us on email@example.com to receive training access or book your Q & A session and receive webinar login details.
Want to know what's new? Keep an eye on our website newsfeed.
Share the love: If you have a colleague who may be interested in receiving this update – please invite them to subscribe! If you have a link you'd like to share, think about tweeting it with hashtag #eviQ .