1. Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW) 2017. Cancer in Australia 2017, Cancer series no. 101. Cat. No. CAN 100. Canberra: AIHW. 6th March 2019 https://www.aihw.gov.au/getmedia/3da1f3c2-30f0-4475-8aed-1f19f8e16d48/20066-cancer-2017.pdf.aspx?inline=true
2. Australian Institute of Health and Welfare 2016. Australian Cancer Incidence and Mortality (ACIM) books: melanoma skin cancer. Canberra: AIHW. 4th March 2019 https://www.aihw.gov.au/reports/cancer/cancer-data-in-australia/acim-books
3. Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW) 2018. Cancer Data in Australia, Cat. No. CAN 122. Canberra: AIHW. 5th March 2019 https://www.aihw.gov.au/reports/cancer/cancer-data-in-australia/contents/incidence-and-survival-by-stage
4. Cancer Council Australia 2018. Clinical practice guidelines for the diagnosis and management of melanoma. Cancer Council. 8th March 2019 https://wiki.cancer.org.au/australia/Guidelines:Melanoma
5. Wolchok, J.D., Chiarion-Sileni, V., Gonzalez, R., Rutkowski, P., Grob, J.J., Cowey, C.L., Lao, C.D., Wagstaff, J., Schadendorf, D., Ferrucci, P.F. and Smylie, M., 2017. Overall survival with combined nivolumab and ipilimumab in advanced melanoma. New England Journal of Medicine, 377(14), pp.1345-1356.
6. Australian Institute of Health and Welfare 2018. Cancer in adolescents and young adults in Australia. Cat. No. CAN 110. Canberra: AIHW. 7th March 2019 https://www.aihw.gov.au/getmedia/ed22109b-ab23-4273-8d23-7949a8922ea2/aihw-can-110.pdf.aspx?inline=true
7. Iannacone MR, Youlden DR, Baade PD, Aitken JF & Green AC 2015. Melanoma incidence trends and survival in adolescents and young adults in Queensland, Australia. International Journal of Cancer 136:603–9.
8. Haggar FA, Preen DB, Pereira G, Holman CDJ & Einarsdottir K 2012. Cancer incidence and mortality trends in Australian adolescents and young adults, 1982–2007. BMC Cancer 12:151.
9. Whiteman DC, Bray CA, Siskind V, Green AC, Hole DJ & MacKie RM 2008. Changes in the incidence of cutaneous melanoma in the west of Scotland and Queensland, Australia: hope for health promotion? European Journal of Cancer Prevention 17:243–50.